Tuesday 1 July 2014

My Stamps Sets Are Now Available!!!


Hey guys :)

Just letting you know, for the ladies that were after my zipper stamp set. I now have a limited quantity available for sale. They are $10.95 each. Post is $1.50 - within Australia. New Zealand - $1.85. Asia Pacific - $1.95 and Europe/USA - $2.70 :) Just send me a PM through Facebook or email if you would like one: hericarusempire@bigpond.com


Georgia
 xox

UPDATE - I have now sold out of all of the stock I have ladies sorry, but these can be purchased online here: http://www.thescrapbookdiaries.com/shop/zipper-stamp-set-georgia-heald/

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE :) I would be in heaven if I got hold of a set. I`ve sendt you ane-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE is Right!!!!! Great Stamp set!

    ReplyDelete